Chandler Family Fun

{Welcome to the Chandler Family fun page. We hope to update it monthly with some photos and activities because momma ain't making any scrapbooks}

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jackson's hamburger

The man child came home from a long day at his internship and was hungry. He decided to make himself a burger. I wasn't home when he made this but I believe he added Tillamook cheese, bacon, a fried egg and if I recall, blue cheese.  I love that he was so pleased with his burger he took a photo of it. Finger lickin' good cooking Jackson! 

2 comments:

Price Cream Parlor said...

This burger reminds me of a great time at the beach - with Jefferson though. Love that Mr. Jackson made his fantastic burger himself (although I will never get the egg on a burger deal...)

Great photo of little man Harrison.

silly aunt sarah said...

dude. i want that hamburger!