Chandler Family Fun

{Welcome to the Chandler Family fun page. We hope to update it monthly with some photos and activities because momma ain't making any scrapbooks}

Monday, March 2, 2009

Danelle

My annual "get away" with Danelle. This year we traveled to Arizona and had a great time.

OK, OK. I will let you in on what we do on our annual trip. We talk, we sun bathe at the pool, we read books, we run every morning, we talk some more, we play a little tennis and we eat a lot. AND this year for a special treat I enjoyed a bout of food poisoning. Thankfullly, I was able to ask our family's friends, The Nortons, who live in AZ for a blessing. THANK YOU, THANK YOU KEITH! And I was able to get on that plane Monday afternoon and make it back home. So, now you know the rest of the story.

We are hoping that the food poisoning is a once in a girl's get away event :) Thank you Danelle for taking care of me. You are so very kind! I love you!


4 comments:

Price Cream Parlor said...

Fun to see Danelle - wondering what you did this entire trip?

silly aunt sarah said...

great time? did you forget somethinng?

Price Cream Parlor said...

Sounds fantastic! - well, except for your illness! That scared me all the way in OREGON! Glad that Keith was able to come over and give you a blessing!
You are amazing and I love you!

Kelly said...

I was so glad to get to see you on your Danelle vacation. I'm glad Keith could help, too. We were very worried about you!